- Tram line 2 Central Station – Louwesweg, hop off at Slotervaart Hospital. Take a 10 minute walk before arriving at B.2.
- Take a train to Lelylaan Station. After this, take bus 145 – direction Hoofddorp – and hop off at Louwesweg / Johan Huizingalaan.
- Metro line 50 Gein / Isolatorweg – get off at the Henk Sneevlietweg-stop.
- Follow the ‘Amsterdam’ signs on the A2.
- At the interchange junction De Nieuwe Meer, keep right, follow signs for
- E22/A10/s107 toward Ring-West/Leeuwarden/Zaanstad/ Amsterdam Slotervaart and continue on A10. Exit A10 exit 7 Amsterdam – Slotervaart (s107) and turn left onto Henk Sneevlietweg/s107.
- At the end of Henk Sneevlietweg turn left to Johan Huizingalaan. After 400m turn right to David Ricardostraat. B.2 is located after 150m right in front of you.
- We are happy to provide you with a parking spot at our parking deck located at B. at Johan Huizingalaan 763a (500m from B.2).
- The entrance is a double paved street, with signs of B.Amsterdam, Best Parking and Post.nl. Follow the street around to the right and drive around the building.
- Drive towards the upper-parking-deck at the backside of the the building.
- Note that you can always enter, the barrier will open upon entry and the sensor will detect your license plate. Different rates will apply.
- Parked for < 2 hours? You can drive out for free.
- Parked for > 2 hours? €2,- Per hour with a maximum of €12,- a day. Payment at the pole with debit card.
- Is your license plate registered by a B.Amsterdam member? The barrier will open for you upon exit.
- Line 18 Central Station – Get off at stop Louweshoek
- Line 61/69 Sloterdijk Station – Get off at stop Antwerpenbaan
- Line 62 Zuid Station – Get off at stop Aletta Jacobslaan
- Line 145 Hoofddorp – Badhoevedorp – Amsterdam centrum, get off at A. Jacobslaan
- Line 69 Schiphol – Get off at stop Antwerpenbaan